This Man ran to the Physicians instead of the Lord God. And Died...Jesus' response to this COVID 19 Scare or any disease that may be ravaging your body. Personal Christian Testimony


This Man ran to the Physicians instead of the Lord God. And Died...Jesus' response to this COVID 19 Scare or any disease that may be ravaging your body.


Original Youtube Video Link: https://youtu.be/AgpeqSJuTtA
I am posting my testimonial in the wake of this Corona Virus pandemic. The Lord Jesus spoke to me through his word and convicted my heart. I need to share this because I believe millions of people need to hear this message. We must put our trust in God not man, not vaccines, not Bil Gates- this man is not our savior -he needs one himself and Bill Gates is not a healer. The intentions in Bill Gates's heart is very dark. 2 CORINTHIANS 11:14 KJV 21 And no marvel, for Satan himself, is transformed into an angel of light. This is the story of a man who ran to the physicians to get his healing from an awful disease, instead of running to God. And this man DIED in his disease.
2 Chronicles 16:12 KJV “And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease, he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians.” 2 Chronicles 16:13 King James Version (KJV) 13 And Asa slept with his fathers and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign. How many of us run to man first before we run to the Lord Jesus for our healing? How many of us put our trust first in medications or vaccines? 2 Chronicles Chapter 16 verse 12-13 speaks of a man named Asa who was diseased in his feet and his disease became exceeding great but, he did not seek God for his healing. The Bible says he ran to the physicians, then right after that in the next verse, it says he died. These scriptures caught my attention while I am at home on quarantine from work because I was having COVID 19 symptoms. I went to my doctor, I'm taking supplements and trying to keep my immune system strong. But, the Lord got my attention while listening to my Bible scriptures on DVD. He convicted me in the heart. I have been seeking supplements and doctors before him. I repent. Lord Jesus, I come to you now, forgive me for seeking physicians and other methods first instead of you. Lord heal me. Give me specific instructions to follow. I believe that you can heal me. It's my faith (in your healing power) that makes me whole. And thank you Lord for healing me. Ye Must Be Born Again Nicodemus https://youtu.be/a7nvHuM5U2c This man ran to the Physicians instead of God and Died in his Disease. Jesus' Response to COVID 19 or any Disease. https://youtu.be/Aw2hdp3fQOU Listen On Spotify- Love Never Fails https://open.spotify.com/track/1sS9mBlyoz8at7rBKZBx66 DONATIONS Thanks! https://www.paypal.me/RHayes217 COVID,5g,flu-like, symptoms, radiation poisoning, phantom viruses, aids COVID, coronavirus, frequency war,5g symptoms,COVID 19 symptoms,5g radiation poisoning, aides symptoms, aids symptoms, health problems from 5G, lack of energy,flu-like symptoms, poisonous frequencies, kill steal and destroy, satan's frequencies, God's frequencies, sin lowers our life frequencies, God is the highest vibration, sleep problems, insomnia, electromagnetic hypersensitivity







Are you financially prepared?

VISIT: REGAL ASSETS

REQUEST YOUR FREE 2020 INVESTORS KIT



Amazing Christian testimonies Christian testimonies about faith testimonies of Christian believers Christian testimonies coronavirus beautiful Christian testimonies best Christian testimonies on youtube Christian testimonies during coronavirus Christian testimonies 2020 Christian testimony for healing Christian testimony during coronavirus Amazing Christian Testimony best Christian testimony ever testimony for Christian faith female Christian testimony






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Music Mix Pop R & B Female Recording Artist KMille New York City Indie Scene lil Xan A X L Comeback Songs

Instrumental Music to Relax- Loves Never Fails- K'Mille