Stand up and be Loosed!- Set Free from Demonic Stronghold- Christian Testimonial Keynote Speaker




Keynote Speaker available for Private events and VIP Concerts. Inquires: Rowdieriot@gmail.com




Original Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/0nl-pQzAaKE


Stand up and be Loosed!- Set Free from Demonic Stronghold- Christian Testimonial
This is what Jesus did for me. A few days ago I was in a spiritual battle, Satan was beating me up and I was feeling the old man trying to come back again. I did not want to go back there ever again. "I prayed to Jesus Help me!" Then my miracle happened! WATCH VIDEO and be BLESSED! This is for you. Stand up, and be loosed! Christian Testimonial Subscribe to my channel. The Lord has been moving in mighty ways and I will be posting updates as the Lord leads! Amen! These are the Days of Pentecost!

Listen to Inspirational song.
Spotify: There are Reasons for the Seasons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Music Mix Pop R & B Female Recording Artist KMille New York City Indie Scene lil Xan A X L Comeback Songs

Instrumental Music to Relax- Loves Never Fails- K'Mille